1 In stock
Before we could build the best wading boots ever made, we had to define the word “best.” After much collaboration with our designers, ambassadors and anglers from around the world, not to mention countless hours of in-the-water research, here’s what we came up with: The best wading boots need to be ultra-comfortable and supportive for long days in heavy water. They should grip subsurface terrain, muddy trails and the occasional cross-stream log. They must drain quickly and avoid holding excess water. And on top of being tough as nails, they need a lifetime measured in decades. Finally, as we all agreed, not looking like Frankenstein boots would be a plus. Once we knew exactly what we wanted, the world-renowned Danner Boots came into the frame. We combined our fly-fishing experience with Danner’s legendary quality and craftsmanship to create a wading boot beyond all others—each one proudly made by hand (with imported parts) in Portland, Oregon. Their flexible, waterproof full-grain leather provides foot-conforming comfort, support and protection, while stitch-down construction creates a wide, stable base that’s easily resoled when the need arises. The adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle when wading on uneven surfaces and helps lock the heel in place. Durable, super-grippy 3/8" polyester felt soles hold fast on slick bedrock and river-smooth cobble. Simply put, these are the best boots we’ve ever made, and we believe they’re the last ones you’ll ever need to buy.
- Waterproof full-grain leather treated with a PFC-free saline solution tanning process for improved resistance to breakdown, even in salt water; the leather can be reconditioned as necessary
- Tough 1,000-denier nylon paneling provides excellent abrasion resistance
- Upper is stitched to 5mm rubber midsole for stability underfoot; a second, lower midsole is made from water-resistant polyether polyurethane that adds additional comfort and support
- Adjustable lacing system has traditional eyelets across the forefoot and speed lacing through the ankle; the speed lacing provides easy tightening, supports the ankle and helps lock the heel in place
- Perforated drains on both sides of boot upper clear water quickly; for faster dry times, upper design is free from unnecessary foams and backer
- Stitch-down construction creates a wider platform for more stability, helps protect the boot sidewall and allows the boots to be resoled by Danner
- 3/8" polyester felt outsoles are ideal for technical wading and slippery rock
- 1724 g (60.8 oz)
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056