- For anglers who need a line to perform in the widest range of freshwater conditions. The Elite’s moderate taper can change from dry fly fishing to nymphing to light streamers and fish effectively. This taper style also lends itself to easy casting for the widest range of casting styles. It’s as close to a “one size fits all” as you can get in a freshwater line.
- The Superflo Elite is offered in both Weight Forward (2wt-7wt) and Double Taper (3wt-6wt) designs. The Double Taper version features two different front taper designs for maximum versatility – the “darker” color end has an extended front taper for more delicate dry fly presentations – the “light/tan” colored end is shorter and more moderate for an all-purpose option.
Includes welded front loop
Tip & Front Taper: Moderate front taper and tip for maximum versatility.
Belly: The 25′ belly is short enough for easy management but long enough for moderately long casts when needed.
Rear Taper: The 7′ rear taper allows for easy casting and line management for moderate distances.
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056