Specifically designed to drive precise loops under the branches of a willow while still providing delicate presentations and delightful feedback to the angler. The KonneticHD materials combined with performance-friendly fast action gives fishermen the ultimate competitive advantage against highly selective trout. The 0-4wt models at 7'6" provide the backbone of this family with ultra-light performance, while the shorter model in a 3wt provides a specialty tool to the angler looking for accuracy in extremely confined areas. The lightest, most precise casting small water rod ever made, the DART is destined to become a cherished tool in the trout fisherman’s quiver for years to come.
- Accurate delivery of small flies
- Casting in small water and amongst obstructions
- Light, stealthy presentations
- KonneticHD Technology
- Sapling Green blank color
- Bronze thread wraps with Gold trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides; Ultra-Light hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Tan rod bag with brown logo and model tag
- Portobello colored powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Vera wood insert with Bronze anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Super Plus snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056