Out of stock
In mountains big and small, our new TechFace Hoody maintains fleece-like comfort along with extended protection. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1®, with smoother layering. Its articulated pattern further encourages a full range of mountain mobility. An alpine-helmet-compatible, adjustable hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility through passing squalls. Detailing includes a pair of high, zippered handwarmer pockets (with venting mesh), an external zippered chest pocket, and sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit cuffs. The adjustable hem snugs via cords routed through the hand pockets, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap excess heat; face is durable and treated with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern encourages a wide range of movement
- Alpine-helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and external zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056