Out of stock
Simms’ Dry Creek® Backpack combines fully waterproof performance with tenacious features built for extended, gear-intensive fishing excursions. 420D fabric improves durability and safely shields internals via a secure roll-top closure. Exterior u-shaped zippered pockets with interior stretch mesh houses gear you need in a hurry. An inside zippered pocket has ample space for leaders, lines, and tippets. Exterior stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets add versatility and a rod tube-sleeve with a net carrying D-ring and drawcord cinch to preserve your fishing essentials. Calculated for heavy cargo, an ergonomically-shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap and tunneled load lifters bolster comfort in conjunction with a closed-cell padded back panel and a tuck-away waist belt. Additional details include retractor and hemos magnetic docking station, a loop field for retired flies, built-in webbing keepers on compression straps for a streamlined no-catch finish, and Catch & Release system compatibility with Waypoints® Convertible Chest and Chest Pack.
- Highly-durable 420D waterproof fabric
- Fully submersible roll-top closure
- Large exterior dual U-shaped zippered pocket with interior stretch mesh fly box storage & additional zippered pocket inside for leaders/lines
- Exterior Rod tube sleeve with net carry D-ring & drawcord cinch
- Compression molded closed cell padded back panel with tuck away waist belt
- Ergonomically shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap & tunneled load lifters
- Retractor & Hemos magnetic docking station & loop field for flies
- Large exterior stretch-mesh water bottle pockets
- Built in webbing keepers on compression straps for low line catch
- Catch & Release system on shoulder strap is compatible with Waypoints® Convertible Vest & Waypoints® Chest pack
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056