Saltwater angling is more often a game of quick shots than long casts. Dropping a fly in front of a cruising tarpon 20ft off the bow can be the difference between success and failure during a day on the flats. In fact, most saltwater fisheries put a premium on getting the fly to the target quickly. Redfish meandering about Louisiana marshes, bonefish cruising marl-covered flats, and stripers slashing at bait all require a quick cast into “the zone” for high odds at a hookup. The quicker you can lay the fly down, the better the results. Sage’s new MAVERICK has been designed to maximize these quick-shot opportunities with a powerful tip section that drives the casting load down to more robust lower sections, making it easier to fire these quick efficient casts and helping the angler make the most of their finite opportunities. With a true saltwater specific backbone and design, the MAVERICK is ready for any salty challenge thrown its way.
- Konnetic Technology
- Pacific Blue blank color
- Charcoal primary thread wraps with Light Grey trim wraps
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Oversized hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Corrosion resistant anodized aluminum reel seat in Matte Slate
- Integrated “hidden” reel seat hook keeper
- Super grade full-wells cork handle with cork/EVA fighting butt
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Blue model tag
- Matte Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion
- Primary: RIO DirectCore Species Specific Saltwater Lines
- All-Around: RIO DirectCore Flats Pro
- 690: small baitfish patterns and lightly weighted bonefish flies
- 790: small baitfish patterns and bonefish flies
- 890: small-to-medium/moderately weighted baitfish patterns and bonefish flies
- 990: medium-to-large/moderately weighted baitfish patterns and small crab flies
- 1090: medium-to-large/moderately-weighted baitfish patterns and large crab flies
- 1190: large/heavily-weighted baitfish patterns
- 1290: large/heavily-weighted baitfish patterns
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056