Out of stock
Technically speaking, this is a jacket. Primarily made of nylon with a bit a spandex for stretch and comfort, it’s water resistant and features a versatile 60-gram insulation. However, don’t be surprised if you suddenly find yourself still in it hours after arriving at your destination. It’s that wearable. Warm when it needs to be. Breathable when it doesn’t. Handsome, horizontal quilting throughout gives it a distinctive look. The lycra-bound hem and cuffs are for both functionality and a clean look. A tall stand-up collar of double-layer quilted self-shell material frames the face perfectly. The deep, open-patch snap chest pocket provides a useful bonus.
- shell: 94% nylon, 6% spandex, full-dull stretch, breathable, water resistant, 98 gsm
- lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, end-on-end stripe peached jersey, 100% polyester 60 gram fill, w/ 1" horizontal quilting thru + thru
- tall stand-up collar of double layer quilted self-shell material
- dual closure snap and molded-zip placket w/ nylon taslan facing
- black oxidized Relwen snap hardware w/ deep open patch snap chest pocket
- lycra bound hem and cuffs for functional clean finish
- care: machine wash cold with like colors; air dry or tumble low
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056