Out of stock
"Keeping it close to the vest" has a slightly different meaning to us. You see, when made and worn properly, a vest should contour to the body – making it ideal for layering or just wearing to get work done. To this end, we choose to cut our armholes a bit smaller and lycra-bound our hems. It’s all about keeping you close to the vest, and who wouldn’t want that thanks to its super comfortable sherpa face and bonded fleece back. A tall, stand-up collar, three coil zip storage pockets, and a durable molded-zip center completes the look. Also available as a hoodie.
- content: 100% polyester, double faced knit pile of sherpa face and bonded fleece back, 360 gsm
- tall stand-up collar of double layer pile
- durable molded-zip center front w/ trapunto stitched nylon taslan storm placket
- lycra bound hem
- 3 pocket storage utilizing trapunto stitched welt openings and soft brushed tricot pocket bags
- grey knit tape reinforcement around inside neck seam
- wash: garment wash
- care: machine wash cold with like colors; air dry or tumble low
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056