1 In stock
Ready for a simpler, less cluttered approach to fishing? Our minimalist Stealth Hip Pack is the place to start. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the newest version of our Stealth Hip also features a Fitz Roy Trout logo molded into the back panel. The main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes (or lunch), while the molded front drop-down panel provides a mobile work surface and fly storage. Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent. There’s also a top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket and internal storage pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Twin water-bottle pockets (one on each side) help keep you hydrated and your load balanced, and for long slogs off the beaten path, the front stealth buckle, expandable belt and stretch-woven back panel provide comfort and ventilation. With Hypalon® gear keeper and exterior adjustable tippet spool holder.
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop is durable and protects contents with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds multiple large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket; exterior adjustable tippet spool holder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Adjustable neck and waist strap to allow for layering
- Dual-side water-bottle pockets with security keepers; Hypalon® gear keeper
- Molded rear stretch-woven panel for durability
- 640 g (1 lb 6.6 oz)
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056