Out of stock
Efficiency in the alpine means high sticks, simulclimbing and speedy belay transitions. And, of course, exceptional insulation. Our Fitz Roy Down Jacket uses 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). It’s now baffled in the core, with high-loft quilting in the arms, allowing the down to trap your heat inside the 100% nylon shell. Underarm gussets improve range of motion and the center-front zipper (now 2-way) has an internal storm flap and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage with a microfleece-lined chin flap for next-to-skin comfort. A drawcorded hem seals in warmth, and two handwarmer and single chest pockets close with zippers. A large, internal, drop-in stretch-mesh pocket warms frozen gloves. Soft, low-profile, internal elastic-bound cuffs push up easily. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish helps shed snow.
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon Pertex Quantum® fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to fend off moisture
- 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked); baffled construction on the core and high-loft quilted construction on the arms provide exceptional warmth where you need it most
- 2-way center-front Vislon® zipper backed with internal storm flap and soft kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket with Vislon® zippers and garages; giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Engineered pattern improves range of motion
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, drop-tail hem locks in heat; self-fabric stuffsack included
- 488 g (17.2 oz)
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056