Out of stock
- Technically advanced trekking trousers with engineered fit. An award-winning model, now further refined for even better performance. Made from stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco for freedom of movement, durability and protection. Hip-to-knee ventilation zippers release excess heat, and double zipper sliders mean they can be opened in both directions. Extra ventilation zippers along the calves. Two hand pockets plus two leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket. Knees have opening for knee pads (an accessory). Leg endings with buttoned strap adjustment, designed so that the strap can easily be removed. Boot hooks at leg endings, designed so they can easily be repaired or removed. Loops inside leg endings for attaching straps or stirrups. Suspender-zones. UPDATE: Improved fit, increased durability, easier to adjust and repair, suspender-zones.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Longer leg length (+5 cm).
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056