Out of stock
Few materials are as comfortable as wool when autumn makes itself felt. Greenland Re-Wool Cardigan is rib-knitted in a soft, melange yarn in recycled wool blended with polyamide for strength and durability. The model is timeless with its two-way zipper at the front and a high collar that keeps the neck cosy and warm. An everyday favourite during the colder months of the year.
- Robust knitted cardigan in recycled wool. Made with a traditional technique that turns spill from the Italian wool garment industry into a high-quality material. Great insulating properties make it perfect for everyday outdoor life during the colder months. Rib knit with two-tone twisted yarn creates a subtle melange effect. Two-way zipper at the front for easy ventilation. Rib-knitting at neckline, cuffs and hem.
- 70% recycled wool, 25% polyamide, 5% other fibres.
- Rib-knitted for extra good insulation.
- High collar with zipper at the front.
- Warms even when damp.
Activities: hand wash | wash with similar colors | do not dry clean | do not tumble dry | iron at max. 110°C | do not bleach
Arm Length: long sleeve
Environmental Info: Recycled
Fit Apparel: Regular Fit
Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Material: 70% wool, 25% polyamide, 5% other fibers
Material Name: Wool, Re-Wool
Webbing: 520 g
Weight: 520 g
Weight Inner Tent: in size M
Weight Reference: in size M
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056