Out of stock
For casual winter style that loves snowy mountain trails as much as slushy city sidewalks, look no further than the Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket. Made with a durable G-1000 Eco fabric for long-lasting quality and water-resistant protection, and filled with light yet toasty goose down, this jacket will get you through all of your cold weather adventures in warmth and style. It's been updated with Pertex Quantum recycled-polyester lining for a smooth glide over midlayers, and has a buttoned storm flap to keep cold winds from sneaking through your main zipper, as well as a high-collar hood to block snow and wind when stormy weather hits.
- A toasty and stylish jacket for casual adventures in the cold
- Durable water-resistant fabric keeps you dry in moderate snowfall
- Down insulation offers toasty warmth on frozen wanderings
- Smooth lining has been updated to be more eco-friendly
- Button flap over main zipper keeps the cold from coming in
- Chest and inner pockets let your valuables come along for the ride
- Leather details around the hood and cuffs offer classic accenting
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056