The Grand Tetons may well be the most rugged, iconic, and beautiful peaks in the world. So it only seemed right to identify our new innovative luggage series with this majestic range of mountains. Our quest was to design the most functional, and feature rich luggage system for multi-week adventures to all parts of the world. When you need a travel carry system to hold all of the necessary gear, The Grand Teton will do the job. The separate bottom compartment is designed to securely hold six 4-piece rod tubes. This is in addition to your boots, waders, smaller nets, and much more. The upper main compartment for your clothing and other travel gear can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing or from the top of the bag for easier access while traveling. There is just the right amount of organization outside and within, and it all comes to you in a lighter package than ever offered before!
- 35” tall Rolling bag fits 6 standard length rod tubes in the protected compression molded base with rod tube cradles.
- Also compatible with the fishpond 32” Jackalope Rod Tube Case
- Clamshell zippered opening
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond Fabric with ballistic fabric accents on high abrasion areas
- Compression molded bottom laminated with ballistic fabric
- Neoprene edges on interior zipper pockets for stretch and durability on the internal zippers
- PU and DWR coated base compartment keeps damp waders and dirty boots from getting your other belongs wet or dirty.
- Ventilated mesh on main body interior pocket
- Main body interior pocket can be accessed from the interior clamshell opening for easy packing, or from the exterior for easier access while travelling.
- Exterior organization pocket
- Four exterior compression straps
- Rope haul handle on top and front panel
- Retractable handle
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056