Chasing the beach blitz on foot or searching for high-country trout, you have to cover a lot of ground. The Stealth Atom Sling is built to move, and comfortably hauls a day’s worth of gear on your back; when you stop to change flies, the bag easily slides around to the front for easy access. With a 15-liter volume, the Stealth Atom holds two large fly boxes and has organizing pockets with hook-and-loop closures for all the necessary doodads. Need a flat work surface? The molded, front-zippered panel drops open to create a miniature fly-tying table. Now made from lighter, more water-repellent 5.5-oz CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, our newest version of the Stealth Atom Sling also features the iconic Fitz Roy Trout logo molded into the back panel. Additional details include a top-access, mesh-lined security pocket; an internal TPU-welded waterproof phone/camera pocket; a single external water-bottle pocket with security keeper; a new external tippet holder; a stretch-woven back panel for comfort; highly water-repellent exterior YKK® zippers; and a fully adjustable strap to allow for layering.
- 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pack size is 15L
- Molded front drop-down panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in mesh-lined security pocket; TPU-welded waterproof interior pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers with covered welt are highly water-repellent
- Stretch-woven back panel for comfort and ease of cleaning
- Adjustable strap to allow for layering
- Water-bottle pocket with security keeper
- Exterior tippet spool holder
- 580 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
We offer three shipping options, all of which are completely free.
- Free UPS/USPS Ground Shipping to anywhere in the US
- Free pickup in our Ketchum, Idaho store
- Free local delivery in the Ketchum, Idaho area
Silver Creek Return Policy
The entire staff here at Silver Creek Outfitters is dedicated to making your experience with us a positive one. Besides our “written return policy,” understand we are here to help you with any concerns you may have with merchandise purchased through our store. We will gladly exchange, credit, or refund within 30 days on unworn,(new) regular priced merchandise. A sales receipt is required for a cash refund. Store credits are valid for one year from the date of issue. *Freight is non-refundable. There are no returns on sale merchandise.
If you have purchased an item over the phone/internet, or are not able to return an item personally to the store- please contact us prior to shipping at 208-457-4602 or email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization. This way we can easily track the transaction and serve you better through the exchange/refund process.
Include a copy of your receipt or invoice in the return package. Your name, address, phone number, and email address, and whether you would like an exchange for another item or items, or would prefer a refund.
Please note any defects if applicable
Ship or mail your insured package to the following: Silver Creek Outfitters Returns Mailing Address P.O. Box 418 Ketchum, ID 83340
Shipping Address 500 North Main St Ketchum, ID 83340 Fax: 208.726.9056